Tuesday 12 October 2010

about me...

my name is norshazila binti abd ghani.im 20 year old.i live in felcra bukit kepong muar,johor.my favourite food is tom yam n so on wheres my favourite drinks is milo ice. my hobbies are sleeping, listening songs, watching movies,and so on.i start study when i 6 years old.i study at kindergarden about one  year.after that i school at sekoah kebangsaan felda chemplak at labis, segamat.i school at there whwn i 7 years old until 12 years old.then, i school at sekolah menengah kebangsaan felcra bukit kepong. i studied at there about 5 years old.after i finished my studied at the last school i got the offer to future my study at sekolah menengah kebangsaan labis, segamat. i study for form 6 at there about 17 months. i take the sijil tinggi peperiksaan malaysia. after i got the result, i future my study at UiTM at Melaka. i study at cost business in insurance. i have to finished my study about 3 year from now.im very happy because i future my study and i will make sure that i must pass my study and i get the good job for me and my family.

i think without my family i can not be here. i really thanks to the God and to my family because of them i can future my study....that all abut me.thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment